[G4] Wireless networking

Eric Volker ebv1 at charter.net
Mon Dec 20 17:25:39 PST 2004

Valerie-

One trick that sometimes works is to map to the IP address of the
Windows machine. Thus, if the windows machine has an IP address of
192.168.1.1, you would go to finder, View>Go>Connect to server, then
type in "smb://192.168.1.1" under Server Address. I'm sorry if you've
already been through this, but I only just now read the last few
postings.

Eric