[G4] Wireless networking

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 27 11:56:03 PST 2004

 Thanks for getting back to me, Eric.  I have been without help most of the
last week, so I apologize for the slow reply.  I know how to find the IP
address on my Macintosh, how do I located on the Windows XP machine? I would
have thought I would find that by clicking on the status of this connection,
but that does not yield information.

Thanks again for your help!

Valerie Maples

Macintosh Dual 2 GHz Power PC G5