psync

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Tue Feb 3 08:39:28 PST 2004

Trying to use psync to backup a home directory to a network share. psync
using command lines w/scripting to determine source and destination. I am
pretty sure it has something to do with the path to the server. If anyone
has ever done a ssh into a server usually depending on how your logged in
the path via ssh is different from the path of the acutall mounted volume.
Some of the most experienced users will understand this, I hope, thanks in
advance, Wayne.