OSX Printer Options/Drivers

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 2 10:50:21 PST 2004

Hi all -

I notice on upgrading to Photoshop 7 that my printer options
are much fewer than with Photoshop 6 in Classic. I can check
ink quantities, specify a variety of resolutions, etc. with
PS 6 but not 7.

Should I be getting better options? What's my next step?
Are we waiting on drivers? I thought Jaguar (I have OSX.2)
had built-in Epson printer drivers.

Oh, PS, it's not just Photoshop, it's most of the OSX apps, if not
all. For example, my Dad wants to print emails (please don't
ask :@*) and notes the lack of options as well.

Many thanks in advance,

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
G4 733mHz (OS X.2/Classic) | Graphite iBook 333mHz (OS 9.0.2)
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com