Epson Scanner Driver Reprise - Actual Error Msg

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sat Jan 3 07:22:55 PST 2004

Anne Keller-Smith <earthpigz at earthlink.net> wrote:

> And, I can't get my Dad to upgrade. He doesn't want to spend any
> more money on his computer. He's nuts. I'm working on him. I keep
> telling him how nice Jaguar is but so far, he hasn't budged.

Anne:  That's too bad.  OS X 10.0 and 10.1 really, really were not ready for
prime time.  Too many glitches and omissions.  It seems his iMac also runs
OS 9, so maybe it is better to stick with that.

Another thought, I know that you want to stick with Jaguar on your own G4
and leapfrog over Panther to the next thing after that.  But if you and your
dad live in the same house, you can use Apple's Panther Family Pack for
$199.  You get a license for up to five Macs in the same house.  That way
you can update both your G4 and your iBook and your dad's iMac too.

--
Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,