Safari and Help Viewer

Ron Michael ronmicha at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Jan 19 21:40:01 PST 2004

I thought I would ask here if any of you are having the problem I am having?
I'm running OS 10.3.2 on a G4 1.25mhz mirror-door. Safari 1.1 freezes when
it gets to the "http:" point and will not load further. It locks up. My HELP
viewer will let me type a search term and will give results but when I click
on one of the results to read it--it locks up. I've checked the Apple
articles and discussions list and MacFixit. I've reloaded both using
Pacifist with no success. I've 'repaired permissions', emptied various
caches, trashed various plists, etc. Others are having similar problems and
I've tried several solutions mentioned on Apple and MacFixit with no
success. Do any of you have any clues? I can do without Safari but would
like to have my Help viewer.
Thanks.
Ron/Memphis