[G4] No Valid packages?

Jerry Bunn jbunn at woh.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 15:47:39 PDT 2004

I'm not sure what you mean by "with the option to download and SAVE the
packages."  When I click "Check Now" it only shows software I never
downloaded in the first place and some I have chosen not to download
like "iPod update" because I don't have an iPod.
How do I get the files I have downloaded on software update?

Jerry