[G4] DVD burning..

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 08:46:20 PDT 2004

Doing something illegal, being caught doing something illegal, and being
prosecuted for doing something illegal are three very different things.
xxxx

As are trepidition, resentment, remorse and atonement.  Oh, and don't forget
freedom.  I suppose if everyone did everything exactly as defined by rules
then we would have a wonderful life, albeit a bit boring.

I was just curious as to whether ANYONE personally knew of any person who
had been prosecuted by any law enforcement agency for copying anything on a
computer.

Just a question, not an invitation for a lecture.