[G4] Upgraded Processor, Memo !

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:19:33 PDT 2004

hmmmm... I really NEED to do something very soon, and a new G5 is
financially out of the question for me at the moment. I have a G4 450MP with
1gig of ram, Sonnet Tempo ATA133 card, and 3 harddrives... I'm still using
the (practically junk) stock ATI 128 video card.
How much total are you planning to spend when you're done with your upgrade?
What kinds of applications do you use (besides iTunes)? I'm concerned about
potential problems with the processor upgrades and applications I use on a
daily basis, i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Pagemaker.. Any stability problems
with Classic?
Sorry for the multitude of questions..
Thanks,
Kevin