[G4] iTunes Volume Was: iTunes

Jim Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sat May 1 07:42:29 PDT 2004

For kicks, I repointed iTunes at an older library and ran the 4.2
version on the same machine as the 4.5.  Sound volume seems to be the
same.

Wonder if deeper system level things are to blame. I actually noticed a
big difference from my iBook G3 (using Sound Sticks) to my G4/500
(using same).  The G3 had seemed louder.  Doesn't make any sense though
really since the HKs use the USB port and the amplification comes from
the HK - does it?

jim