[G4] iTunes Volume Was: iTunes

Jim Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sat May 1 09:02:56 PDT 2004

just an fyi... but 4.5 was slow for the first time or two but seems to
have returned to a single bounce in the dock on my G4/500.  Haven't had
a crashes or other bizarre issues to date - so after getting some
things recustomized it seems to be stable on my machine (w/ 10.3.3).

I think that is right about QT controlling the output levels...