Printer Sharing

Lynn Persing lpersing at adelphia.net
Sat May 22 06:46:58 PDT 2004

I'm not sure I can help, but I am running one G4 400 AGP with OS
9.1.1 and the other 450 AGP with 10.3.3.  I'm using a desktop printer
on the OS 9 side to share the printer with the OS X machine.  I found
a document on the Web on how to set this up and would be glad to try
to find it again and send it to you.  I can't remember your original
post, but if this is what you are trying to do, let me know.

DISCLAIMER:  I'm just doing what WORKS, I'm no expert on this so
there might be a better way.

Lynn