[G4] OSX and OS 9

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 25 18:36:37 PDT 2004

I have an old blue and white G3 that I bought refurbished off eBay and it
will boot from either  OS 9  or OS X, 10.3.5.

I wonder what allows some machines to do it and others not to. I do not have
a monitor on that computer right now or I would check which version of OS 9
it is. However, I know it is possible, as I used it as a dual boot machine
for several months.

Just one person's experience...
Valerie