[G4] Radeon 8500 and Screen saver

Jim Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 31 15:49:47 PST 2004

Have you had a peek in the system and/or console log to see if anything
got recorded (i.e., an error/diagnostic report) when it happened?

Secondly, what version of firmware/ATI Displays are you running?

The latest ROM version is 227 and ATI Displays is 4.4 (both are
available at http://www.ati.com ) under the Drivers section.