[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 8, Issue 23

Jose Vittori josegvittori at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 25 16:17:00 PDT 2005

There's no way to get any data back from the surviving drive. As Phil
sugested before you could take a tour through this article
http://www.anandtech.com/storage/showdoc.aspx?i=2101 to get a clean
idea of what RAID 0 array means.

I was considering to buy a couple of SCSI drives with a controller for
setting up a RAID 0, it's used rig. But, I think I'd better buy some
memory instead.

Regards.

Jose.

On Apr 25, 2005, at 4:52 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com