[G4] Jump from Jaguar directly to Tiger?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Apr 28 17:16:39 PDT 2005

I strongly disagree. It means EXACTLY THAT. "All that money?" What "All
that money?" $129 or $99 at CompUSA or $69 educational is "All that
money"??!!!

Waiting for a perfect Tiger is like waiting for a perfect life. Tiger
is totally stable and will dazzle you with its benefits immediately.
Buy it tomorrow Anne and install it tomorrow night directly from
Jaguar. Ron reads like he is truly unappreciative of all the hard work
being done for his benefit in Cupertino. I for one am not.

You don't know what you're missing Anne. See you in Palo Alto.