[G4] Still using OS 9.1 on my G4-400 mhz.

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Wed Dec 7 06:03:25 PST 2005

Thats is a great idea, one that apple would probably recommend
themselves. Getting new /newer computer then migrating overtime all
of your work to the new hardware and software.  Yes, that is a good
idea, buy yourself  a newer machine and use it as a opportunity to
upgrade both the hardware and the operating system while still
keeping you older G4 and all of its OS 9 software for other work. So
yes buy the newest computer you can afford.  I made a jump from a G4
500 MHz to a G4 867MHz and the difference is very noticeable
performance wise.

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.