how many partitions, for 2nd OS? (was Re: [G4] CSEL on G4/667 IDE bus?

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Mon Feb 14 06:20:12 PST 2005

Now you get to my point of view: needs grow beyond initial expectations.  So, I just stopped partitioning at all, b/c I'd run out of space sooner or later on one partition.  Hard drives are cheap, cheap, cheap, as are external Firewire or USB 2.0 enclosures, if you need them b/c you've run out of internal bays.  So, I stopped partitioning altogether, and I just add a second internal (and a few external, but that's another story) hard drive.

--Steve