[G4] Lost Desktop Files

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Thu Mar 17 05:19:10 PST 2005

Here is something you can try to see if your other Desktop folder still
exist?

Go in to the terminal application and type:

ls -al

That will list all of the items in your home folder and it may show
your missing desktop folder in there if it was not over written.

Also when you did your searches did you look for invisible files?

Let me know if you find anything.

Dan Brieck Jr.