[G4] Trouble with Griffin's iMic

Steve Adams adamss99 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 30 16:17:02 PST 2005

Hi Ann,
I've had a working iMic going back to the release of 10.2 and have
never had any problem. So you can rule out the OS as a problem.

In System Preferences, I only see the iMic under Sound. In Sound be
sure to select Input and then select "iMic USB audio System". Adjusting
Input Volume should change the input level.

On the iMic, the input should be to the left of the switch and output
is on the right side.

My input is presently a microphone and I have no problem. I put the
input volume slider almost to max and I can talk normal with the mic 2
feet away and get the level to go 3/4 of the way.

Let us now how you make out.

Steve Adams