[G4] (G4) OS X (10.3.9) ...the bouncing Safari icon (Cross Posting)

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 15:41:35 PDT 2005

There are some Safari issues.  After updating my G4/500 I found that
Safari would give the SWOD anytime you tried to select from a java
scripted drop down.

If it is REALLY annoying you (as it did me), then you can head over to
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox and download the latest version
of Firefox (also 1.3 last I checked) and you will be able to browse
without delays...meanwhile Apple can try to figure out what security
feature is burying java performance on Safari.

Jim