[G4] Setting an IP address on server

Alex lists at lexial.ca
Wed May 18 18:07:23 PDT 2005

On May 18, 2005, at 19:44, Charles Cox wrote:

> If you can point me to some references, it would be appreciated.

Sorry, nothing on-line comes to mind, although I'm sure there must be
plenty. My main reference is Bozidar Levi (2002) "Unix Administration:
A Comprehensive Sourcebook for Effective Systems and Network
Management" ISBN 0849313511. But the learning curve is steep. You
understand your needs best, but I wonder if you'd not be better served
by using a professional service. These days, you can find web hosting
for as little as USD 5/month. Set up your site, upload the files you
want to share, and let the professionals handle the administration...

<0x0192>