[G4] problem with the mail program in panther ...need a fix (cross listed)

Richard ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 22 07:16:59 PDT 2005

rich

thanks for getting back ..it nice to know you not the
one with the problem ...fyi I use sbc yahoo for my
broadband provider

hopefully between us and a few others we might just
get this thing fixed ...after read your post I'm
thinking this could be a issue with our broadband
providers? Anyway your ideas sound a lot better than
mine right know

by the way did you upgrade your processor or did your
QS come with  1.25 GB ...I'm thinking about up grading
my 733 MHz just for the fun of it and besides you
can't bet the great look of QS

rich