[G4] Re: g4 sawtooth freezes

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat May 28 15:59:54 PDT 2005

Before you waste your money on that ram, buy the new Mac mini as soon
as it is announced. Not the current generation. Second generation Mac
mini coming out next month I think. 256 on motherboard, empty single
RAM expansion slot (1 GB sticks cost $70 now), faster. Your sawtooth
is ancient history Phil.