[G4] Panther Software

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 18:32:06 PST 2005

They will.

On Nov 8, 2005, at 6:17 PM, Fred Thiel wrote:

> I bought a full install OS X 10.3 from WeFixMacs on eBay. The
> installation discs are labeled eMac. Their ad reads: If you have an
> early model G3 or G4, this is the software for you. Compatible w
> any Mac that has built-in USB.
>
> I intend to install this on my Quicksilver 733, 640MB machine.
>
> I haven't opened the software yet, I'm not really sure that the
> discs provided will work with my Quicksilver.
>
> If anyone has any experience with this situation, I'd really like
> to have some input.
>
> Thanks
> Fred

> stuff:

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720