[G4] G4 will not accept OSX

nagable at comcast.net nagable at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 19:22:55 PST 2005

I had a client with a similar problem on a QuickSilver G4.  She had a video card installed that required a power connection.  I was trying to install Jaguar on her system.  I don't know the outcome, because she got frustrated and traded the Quicksilver in for a mirrored door model with Jaguar preinstalled.  But check the video card.  10.2 and higher are fussy about non-standard third party internal parts.

Nate