[G4] G4 will not accept OSX

Bob Schmidt bob58523 at charter.net
Thu Nov 10 07:05:18 PST 2005

Hi,

How can you install os 9 after installing os X? I have tried to boot my G4
AGP with the os 9.1 disk and it will not boot when holding down the "c" key.
All I get is the flashing disk icon with the question mark.  I have os
10.4.3 installed and running fine. But I need to upgrade my firmware so that
I can install my G4 upgrade card. The firmware update only runs in os 9. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob