[G4] Partitioning Software

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 11 05:30:57 PST 2005

I am not aware that you can partition without erasing.  The new
partitions mean that the entire addressing system changes and in so
doing, all previous addressing is erased.  Once the file system changes
the computer no longer knows what was there.  And your partition could
pass right through the middle of a files physical location.

jj

On 10-Nov-05, at 10:26 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com