[G4] Partitioning Software

Fred Thiel fthiel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 11 15:12:50 PST 2005

Thanks all for the suggestions and input. I've actually got an
external 120 GB HD I use for backup now. I just wanted to save some
time, but I've decided that probably the safest thing to do is to
just back up on my external, reformat and install and replace
everything. Just have to find some time to set it up and do it.

Thanks again
Fred