[G4] Partitioning Software

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Fri Nov 11 14:36:18 PST 2005

Good points, all, and I agree this is the best use of the first $65
or whatever. But having some brand of "emergency repair/recovery"
software is still a good idea. I've acquired all of them over the
years and still find uses for each of them on occasion. But a second,
third, fourth, ad infinitum, drive is always worthwhile. I remember
when even small drives were around five-hundred bucks. It's crazy, at
today's prices, not to have all the storage/backup you want or need.