[G4] File "Unerasing"

Dale Hoffman dhoff at margnat.com
Thu Oct 6 11:28:52 PDT 2005

JJ,

I ran TechTools and found nothing on his drive. Something is not
right. Remember in my post I described an experiment where I trashed
a file, then immediately rebooted into Norton's and could not even
find that file. Over righting would have been impossible he has a
huge drive with hardly anything on it.

I did not even mention backing up in the future to him.

Thanks,
DaleH