[G4] Re: End of An Era

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Mon Oct 10 12:18:58 PDT 2005

I feel so fortunate---

I got a response from Keith, apparently, and it was one of those
unheard-of-never-happened-before days when my ISP sent me emails but
without content.

So, Keith---whatever you said---well, I feel very undownloaded about
it after reading the below. So, I have about 400 friends, family, and
acquaintances who may think I'm dead.

Worst of all---our band gig was moved UP two hours due to cool
temperatures (outdoor gig) ---- and I didn't know about the
change...It made for a really quick set-up on my part. YIKES!

"The message from keith_w <keith_w at dslextreme.com> concerning “Re:
[X4U] End of An Era” has not been downloaded from the server. You
need to take this account online in order to download it."

Since I haven't been offline in about four weeks---I can only say----
CRAP.

Miz B
www.crazedcowboys.com