[G4] 9. Re: Cinema Display bulbs (John Gittins)

Matthew Wensley mwensley at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 23 09:37:52 PDT 2005

I'm a fan of Carbon Computing on Queen East, www.carbonation.com

I've dealt with MacDoc on a number of occasions, and I've never had a
problem with David, but I do not think he runs an Apple sanctioned shop.

"Fact of the matter is, there is no hip world, there is no straight
world. There's a world, you see, which has people in it who believe
in a variety of different things. Everybody believes in something and
everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use
that something to support their own existence."
-- Frank Zappa
(1940-1993), Musician

On 22-Oct-05, at 2:12 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com