[G4] Problem with spreadsheets in Classic mode

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 05:12:05 PST 2006

You should maybe take a hard look at something called
"NeoOffice" It's no longer in "Beta" and it's a
complete working suite of office like soutions
including a spreadsheet. it's also fully supported. It
looks and feels a lot like "Word' and "Excel" it can
also read and write your "Excel: sheets. It's a winner
and best of all it's free and works on 10.3.9!

rick