[G4] AGP hard drive question

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 13:08:17 PST 2006

Jay, open up the box and see where the drive cables are connected. If
they connect directly to the mother board, they are ATA/IDE. If they
connect to a PCI card, take out the card and see what's printed on it
- if it's SCSI or IDE, it should say so. (Dont forget to pull the
power plug before this manoever).

Let us know the outcome.

David