[G4] itunes question

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 12 08:04:26 PST 2006

Actually you can direct itunes to import all music in its library or to
just alias it and use it from where it exists now.  Look in the prefs
of itunes.

Another solution is to change where itunes stores its library to where
the library actually is.  This would mean that any changes (adds or
deletions) from either itunes program (if you have 2 systems with both
itunes pointed to the same library) would be in both itunes programs
immediately.  No worry about keeping both updated and complete.

jj

On 12-Feb-06, at 9:00 AM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com