[G4] monitor for colour critical

Matthew Wensley mwensley at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 12 16:47:10 PST 2006

Personally, if colour is critical, I don't think you can go wrong
with a LaCie monitor.

Many people that I have spoken to seem to think that LCD's have come
far enough to be used for pro work, although there are still a few
that swear by a CRT.

---
Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of the tyrant and the creed of the slave.
-- William Pitt, 1763