[G4] Ibook Ethernet Connection

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 16 11:22:22 PST 2006

First make sure the airport card is turned off.

Than go to system preferences and under the ethernet setting and
click on renew DHCP lease.

After that:

When you Bring up ethernet in system preferences is there an IP
address if so what is it? (linksys routers use 192.168.1.xxx)

What does the Network status say when you bring up network under
system preferences?

Brian