[G4] iMovie and iDVD

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 23 21:51:59 PST 2006

That could be right, you do not say what speed the processor is but I
am guessing an 800 or a 1 gig.

Processor RAM and video quality affect rendering time, which is what
takes the longest.

The actual burn is not too bad I assume a 1 or 2x burner. If you want
to burn multiple copies do it right after the first burn.

It will prompt you, you will save a lot of time

Good luck

BG