[G4] iMovie and iDVD

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Feb 23 22:26:37 PST 2006

He should be running Tiger 10.4.5 with the RAM maxed out to 2 GB and
try to find iLife '05 in a store discounted since it's last year's
model as iLife '06 has a broken iDVD taht doesn't work correctly.

Your Dad is completely out of touch with reality since his 10.1 OS X
is not only unsupported any more, it is also DOG SLOW. His Mac will
run MORE THAN TWICE AS FAST with Tiger in it. There is nothing that
will work in OS X 10.1 that is current.

512 MB is not enough RAM for a modern Mac.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster