[G4] SCSI Drives, Disks, etc.

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 7 07:25:59 PST 2006

Hi all -

I just need a little hand-holding, as usual, while I clean out my
computer closet (a pile of boxes in my bedroom - ha ha!)

Is there any need to keep all these old SCSI drives, zip cartridges,
jaz cartridges, Syquest drive, etc.? Isn't this stuff just too old to
sell on ebay?

I'm thinking ditto old modems, floppies with Photoshop v.3 and all that
stuff, that I was saving to sell on ebay but just never had the time ...

Yes, I have everything backed up that I want to keep.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com