[G4] G4 startup problems

Larry Parsons hi8vidcam at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:20:12 PST 2006

First of all I would like to thank all of you that have responded to my
After replacing powersupply, logic board, & checking ram I finally got the
machine to come to life.
The only thing is that it will not powerup from the button on the case and I
must use a keyboard from an older unit to turn it on, seeing as how the
keyboard that came with it does not have a power button on it.
So, I was wondering if anyone out there happen to have an old Mac like mine
that they are parting out and could stand to part with the power
button/board.  I've been searching on ebay and have not found a listing for
one.  I'm not sure what models would interchange.  The Mac store I usually
deal with is of little help.
Larry