[G4] Need to Re-Do Partitions

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 29 10:17:02 PDT 2006

John

This should work - using your "backup" utility save
the smaller drive (60GB) to your external drive (160
GB) then clean and reformate the drive without
partitions and set it up as your OX 9 drive. Then do
the same for the 80GB drive and use it for your OS X
"bootable" Drive. Your external drive can then be used
as your storage and backup drive.

or

Buy a new 120GB and get rid of the small drive (60GB)

I have two 120GB on my QS with a 240GB FW extrernal

By the way the QS does care which position your
bottable drive  is in. I started of with it in the
lower postion and now it;s in the upper position -
because of upgrades and switches.

Please for your peace of and mine get a second and
third opinion - I sure someone out there can speak to
this issue better than I

rick thefireguy