[G4] How to tell if motherboard is QS or QS2002?

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Sat Oct 14 17:10:37 PDT 2006

Great website. Thanks for the information. How do they keep it up to
date?

David

On Oct 14, 2006, at 7:07 PM, J.M.P.Hissel wrote:

IMHO the easiest way to find out whether or not it's QS 2002 is to
find the
serial number. On a running Mac with OS 10.x.x in System Profiler. A
lot of
Macs have a sticker with the serial number on. I have several Macs
with that
sticker on the bottom. Having found your Serial Number goto:

<http://www.chipmunk.nl/klantenservice/applemodel.html>

Type your Serial Number (Don't worry, page is in Dutch and English!),
click
"Show the information" and ooeeeppppppsssss you go!!
Example: I type in the SN of my QS 2002/800 : CK212H15MJP and get
following: