[G4] Re: Dying Sawtooth status was 'Help, I think my Sawtooth

Richard Klein rich at richardklein.org
Mon Oct 16 13:27:20 PDT 2006

Carol Leger wrote:

> Al Poulin wrote:
>
>> And how does the battery test for voltage?  Did you press the Reset or
>> CUDA button?
>>

> I don't have the skill to do that, nor do I have a voltmeter.  I was
> thinking of taking it to work where someone might be able to test it.

I bet the counter help at Radio Shack could test the battery for you, if
you bring it to them, and possibly sell you a new battery if you need
it.  This one should do the job:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2104707
I'm sure you could get one cheaper, but at least they have it.

--
Rich