[G4] Installing Tiger with Panther

FC Farwell ffarwell at cox.net
Mon Oct 23 19:48:19 PDT 2006

> Harry Freeman wrote:
>> Greetings ( + )!( + )
>>
>> Carol, If you haven't yet purchased Tiger, I would advise waiting a
>> little longer and getting Leopard. That is unless you have access
>> to a
>> very good price for a copy of Tiger.
>
> Good point.  Maybe I'll just sit tight and see what Leopard has to
> offer.
>
> Carol

Personally i usually wait to buy the newest Mac OS release near the
end of its cycle for instance i just upgreaded to Tiger from 10.3.9

I do this for two reasons.

1) It can be purchased for about half of the price so over the years
this saves a lot.

2) Most of the early bugs are worked out and it usually is rock solid
OS in every area.

F.C. Farwell