[G4] flash drive question (again)

MegaSTMac at aol.com MegaSTMac at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 23:47:19 PST 2006

<< IMHO, your problem arose because you were trying to transfer files
from a OS-9 machine to a OS-X machine without having saved those
files in OS-X format in the first instance. OS-X looks for
information in the file identification that OS-9 never heard of and
can't put in. >>

Could you elaborate, please? I move and or open OS9 files in 10.3.9 all the
time with no confusion at all. I've done that within the same machine, via CD's
as well as flash drives and compact flash cards.

STeve