[G4] Seagate drive

Robb McDonald jeepxj97 at durango.net
Thu Apr 12 18:42:56 PDT 2007

You need to have ATA Hi-cap loaded onto your boot drive to see disks larger
than 120.

http://www.speedtools.com/ATA6.shtml

 I boot off a 120 hard drive and use the secondary 350 for pictures and
music and documents.
I did boot off of the 350 partitioned until the extension didn't load and
changed my whole boot location.  I tried putting Applications on another
disk and some don't work real well.
If I remember correctly its the firmware not the system that determines the
size of the drive it can read.

Robb

Too many Macs to list!