[G4] Router Problem

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 24 16:51:09 PST 2007

I have had a very simular problem and it turned out to be my Router.

  I used my ISP tech help to find out it was not the modem and then I
knew it was the router - my WAN port had died.  I did not believe them
right off because ISPs always blame your equipment instead of their own
but the tech dude was right.  I bought a new router and it worked fine
again.

jj

On 24-Jan-07, at 3:17 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com