[G4] New hard drive

jonny g4 at salemoregon.com
Wed Oct 3 17:54:40 PDT 2007

I recently installed on my MDD, and am pleased with (reading from box)

"Seagate 300 GB Ultra ATA/100, 16MB Cache, 2.5-inch Drive, PC or Mac.
7200-RPM drive with most advanced Fluid Bearing Motor.  Five-Year
Warranty."

Ebay.  New in unopened package.  Less than $100 delivered.

RAM.  I also purchased recently & am pleased with:

"512MB PC2700 DDR 333MHz CL2.5 184 Pin Module for all Power Mac G4
Dual 867MHz - 1.42GHz 'MDD" and "FW800" models"

From:  http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Other%20World%20Computing/2700DDR512/

Jonny

///